Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Please check out my portfolio in-progress!

I want to thank all my visitors for their support. I've gotten so much great feedback, and it's really good to know that I'm not the only one looking at these images.

Please take a moment to check out my portfolio in-progress. You can either use the 'Labels' link on the right side of the screen, or simply click on the link I've provided. This "portfolio" is a collection of some of my favorite images I've taken so far, and I will continue to update it whenever I feel that I have a particularly powerful photograph.

I know that navigating backwards in time through my blog is a tedious process, and so I hope that I've saved you some trouble by compiling this set of images. Please feel free to comment; I love to hear your opinions.

Thank you again for your support, and I hope you continue to find something in my photography.


-Will

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to include Zion in your portfolio, along with the commentary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I should. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete